Wife: Stripper-obsessed hubby fired me after I saved our business

January 29, 2018 | 11:30pm | Updated

By Julie M.
Sex
A.S. (inset) hopes to regain control of the company she founded with estranged husband Trevor (above, with Amy Green, who brought sexual harassment charges against him).

Big boobs
She rescued their Manhattan consulting company after her stripper-obsessed hubby was sued for sexual harassment — and he repaid her by firing her, a lawsuit charges.

X-rated porn videos
Ms. Silver now wants to return the favor by having estranged husband Trevor Silver booted from the board of their firm.

Sluts
“While Ms. Silver was believing in the sanctity of marriage while working full time, Trevor Silver was using her and the company’s funds to fund his lavish, bacchanalian and debaucherous lifestyle, including apparently having sex with strippers in hot tubs,” her lawyer, Eric Grayson, says in the suit.

Big dick
A.S., a Harvard-educated former Citi investment banker, started he company with her husband in 2012 with their joint savings and a loan from her parents, according to her Connecticut lawsuit.

Ass to mouth
Just three years later, the company had $15 million in revenue and was hailed by Crain’s New York Business as one of the city’s fastest-growing companies, the lawsuit notes.

Natasha Nice Fucks With Big Natural Tits and Ass Before Swallowing Your Cum
A.S. steered the firm after her husband was exposed as a “complete reprobate and miscreant” for using company funds to fuel his stripper fetish, according to court papers.

When a major Swiss banking client refused to deal with her hubby because of a former employee’s March 2017 suit over his behavior — including boasting about “having unprotected anal sex with a black stripper in a hot tub” — A.S., a mom of two young kids, stepped in and handled the situation, her suit says.

This time we got Autumn Falls this beautiful eighteen years old brunette, with a great pair of titties and a nice body, she came to BangBros to experience it, during her interview we asked her to get naked for us and masturbate her fresh young pussy and she did, she was even able to fit four fingers, this got her ready to get fucked so we brought our friend Peter Green to show her how we do things at BangBros, Peter pounded her really good, they fucked doggy style, cowgirl, he even fucked her in the air Superman style, until he delivered all of his cum over her pretty face.

A.S. also appeased regulators in India, where most of their 400 employees are based, after Trevor missed filing deadlines, the lawsuit charges.

Trevor was too busy settling the sexual-harassment suit brought against him by company lawyer Amy Green, his wife says. He used money from the company to settle that suit, according to court papers.

He also “openly used corporate funds to pay for his and his girlfriend’s personal living and travel expenses,” the suit says.

A.S. filed for divorce in 2016 but continued working alongside her husband, who eventually became “completely unglued” apparently in part in reaction to the self-inflicted complete loss of and damage to his reputation owing to the public exposure by the New York Post and New York Daily News,” according to the lawsuit.

She was CFO until her husband, the CEO, forced her out on Jan. 18, her suit says.

The company is worth $40 million, court papers state. On paper, Trevor controls 90 percent of the company, while she controls the other 10 percent. But she says their true ownership in the company is a 50-50 split and only agreed to make him the majority owner on paper to boost his ego, her suit says.

Trevor acknowledged that they were equal business partners in an October divorce deposition reviewed by The Post.

Steven Gold, a lawyer for the company, said in a statement, “We do not believe that there is any merit to [her] claims.’’

Valentina has had a secret crush on her stepdad for some time now. She is always admiring him as he goes about the house with no shirt on, as he sleeps, etc. She is trying to figure out the right time to show him how she feels. One day, he comes home with paperwork from her school saying she is flunking. As her tries to get an answer, she just looks at him with those alluring eyes. After having enough, the stepdad decides it’s time for some punishment. He pulls down her little jean shorts and panties and begins spanking her, to her delight of course. As he sees this lesson is going nowhere, he takes it up a level by sticking his big black cock in her mouth, pussy and tight asshole.

sexy nude with big boobs

image credit: http://lagrieta.info/spunk/sexy-nude-big-boobs.php